How do you start and end your day? Are your days filled with productivity, vitality, clarity, and empowerment? If not, you may want to try a few essential oils to enhance your moments throughout the day. * Here are a few ideas to get you started:
1. Valor essential oil blend with spruce, blue tansy, and frankincense essential oils – the perfect blend to start and end any day. Apply Valor to the bottom of your feet and back of your neck to feel nerves and energy come into alignment.
2. Lemon essential oil – apply 1-2 drops under your tongue. Follow up with a glass of purified water. Lemon is uplifting and filled with antioxidants, perfect for starting your day.
3. Rosemary essential oil – apply one drop to your palm and rub palms together, gently moving palms in a clockwise, circular motion. In hale the aroma deeply, and apply oil from your palms to the back of your neck. Rosemary helps stimulate memory and improve breathing.
4. Peppermint essential oil – inhale peppermint directly from the bottle. Close one nostril and inhale deeply. Then close the other nostril and inhale deeply again. This method helps bring the benefits of peppermint to both sides of your brain more efficiently. Peppermint helps improve mental clarity, alertness, and memory.
5. Ocotea – a favorite oil of the cinnamon family, ocotea can help balance blood sugar levels. Try ocotea in water or tea after a meal. Ocotea may also be applied topically in the middle of the back (at the location of the adrenal glands) and under your left arm at about the “bra line” which is the approximate location of the pancreas. Use a tapping technique (lightly tap with fingertips) when applying this essential oil to stimulate the flow of energy to the area.
6. Stress Away essential oil blend – this blend contains Copaiba (Copaifera reticulata), Lime (Citrus aurantifolia), Cedarwood (Cedrus atlantica), Vanilla (Vanilla planifolia), Ocotea (Ocotea quixos), Lavender (Lavandula angustifolia). Use Stress Away in the middle of the afternoon. Just inhale deeply, and apply to palms and neck, as well as on your back at the adrenals. The effect can be both soothing and uplifting.
7. Lavender and orange essential oils – these two essential oils, applied together, serve to relax and soothe, as well as bathe your mind and heart in acceptance and love. It’s the perfect way to end your day. Apply to palms and neck. Inhale deeply. Diffuse into the air, and sleep well.
Ordering essential oils is easy. I’m happy to help you customize your order. Please visit http://secondnaturehealing.com/essential-oils.html and call me for a free consultation.
*Disclaimer- I only use the highest quality, Young Living essential oils. The information on this site is intended for educational purposes only and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. It is not intended as medical advice or to replace the advice or attention of health care professionals. You may wish to consult your physician before beginning or making changes in your diet, nutritional supplementation or exercise program. The statements on this web site have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.