Here are a few basics to get you started:
Recipe for Morning Self Care
- 3 Deep Breaths ~ add your favorite essential oil for grounding, like vetiver or frankincense.
- 1 Tall Glass of Water ~ be sure to hydrate with filtered water. Add your favorite citrus essential oil, like lemon or orange directly to your glass, then pour in the water. Ahhh!
- Gently stretch your arms and legs, wiggle your toes, and tilt your head to bring oxygen into sleepy muscles. Try massaging a soothing essential oil blend like PanAway to relieve any discomforts and allow a deeper stretch.
Recipe for Afternoon Self Care
- Avoid the mid-afternoon munchies and help curb your appetite with essential oils like our Slique Essence blend. It has ocotea from the cinnamon family, known to help with blood sugar ratios.
- Take a few minutes to step outside every hour. Not only does fresh air revitalize your energy, but it helps to bring more joy to your routine.
- Feeling overwhelmed by stress? It’s important to actively detoxify your physical body as well as your environment. Try our liquid zeolite to remove heavy metals. Diffuse Stress Away essential oil blend to bring on a sense of calm.
Recipe for Evening Self Care
- Choose foods that are nourishing without the added bulk of empty calories. Try green vegetables seasoned with any of our Vitality essential oils, like black pepper, oregano, or jade lemon.
- Soak your feet in epsom salts to improve circulation and relaxation. Try mixing lavender essential oil to the salts before adding water. Then use lavender essential oil directly on your feet before bed for a restful sleep.
- Make sure your room is dark, without added electronics nearby casting a glow. You need your dark sleep to replenish serotonin for energy the next day.