Reiki Client Information
Preparing for Your Integrative Shamanic Reiki Healing Session
- Your healing begins the moment you schedule your appointment. You've already begun your journey with your intentions to heal, gain clarity, release emotions and situations that feel too heavy to carry, and live your life's purpose. Honor your choice to work with me as your guide for healing. I hold your highest intentions for ease of integration for you.
- You may elect to write your intentions down before coming to your appointment. Journal your thoughts and dreams, or make note of opportunities that appear to you. These may be your spiritual guides who accompany you on your journey.
- Disconnect from distractions, electronic equipment, cell phones, and television. Take some time, even just a few minutes, to become aware of your connection to earth. Breathe deeply and calmly with intention to accept the healing that is already on its way to you.
- At the time of your Integrative Shamanic Reiki Healing session, wear comfortable clothing. Extra blankets are provided as needed.
- Remove large belts or chunky jewelry, and glasses.
- I sometimes use essential oils directly on the soles of your feet or along your spine. Unless you prefer not to have essential oils applied to your feet or spine, be prepared to remove your socks and shirt. Appropriate coverings are provided.
- Avoid wearing perfume, scented lotions, or other fragrances.
- A light snack before and after your appointment may be a good idea.
- Drink plenty of purified water for the time before and after your appointment to help move energies in your body as well as in your etheric field (your aura). Water's energy is vital for life and for healing.
Private, in-person Reiki healing sessions
Please arrive on time. The standard Integrative Reiki Healing appointment is 75-90 minutes with approximately an additional 20 minutes allotted for extra consultation. This should be plenty of time before and after your session to provide ease and comfort for an optimal experience. If you need more time, please let me know, as I may have other appointments scheduled immediately before or after yours.
Your 75-90 minute Integrative Healing Appointment Includes:
- Reiki – a Universal method of healing and relaxation
- Guided Intuitive Messages from Spirit - let Spirit be your guide with your transformational healing.
- Aromatherapy - Essential oils chosen specifically for you during your session. Remote sessions also use essential oils as needed. More information is available in our follow-up work.
- Sound Healing – Experience solfeggio frequencies to support physical, emotional, and spiritual well being. Learn more here.
- Crystals - Placed on you, in the room and/or under the table to assist in energy flow and balance.
- Recording - Guided intuitive information for you to listen to again, as often as you like at no extra charge. Check your email for a link to your recording.
- Supplement assessment – intuitive and specific to your needs
- Follow-up - You may have questions after your session. I'm here to help.
My Healing Center is located in NW Portland, in Cedar Mill just north of Beaverton, OR, nearest the intersection of highways 217 and 26.
Details will be provided when you schedule your appointment.
Distance Integrative Reiki Healing Sessions
When preparing for a distance healing session, I use all of the tools listed above as if you were here. All you need to do is set aside time for yourself at the designated appointment we have scheduled. Use the suggestions above as a way to prepare for your distance Integrative Shamanic Reiki Healing session.
The first part of our session will be over the phone when we discuss your intentions. This part of the appointment is also recorded so you may listen again at a later time. Then, when we're finished with our phone appointment, I'll continue the work while you relax.
- Create a Sacred Space for your distance healing session. Clear your schedule of distractions to have this time for yourself.
- If you fall asleep, it's ok. Healing happens while you sleep.
Additional Services or Products:
learn more about essential oils here.
your personal chakra balance set
Cash or check are preferred methods of payment for your session. Balance due at the completion of your in-person appointment.
Distance appointments require payment before the session begins.
The information, thoughts, and ideas presented here honor your intentions to empower you with natural choices that support personal well-being. Conveyed with compassion, truth, and openness, our intention is to help you see beyond the filters of disclaimers which tend to support a one-sided approach to the health industry.
We also proclaim that we are whole, vibrant beings in physical form, and maintain sovereignty to nourish, support, and empower our lives with divine gifts and a natural ability to heal.